Please follow us on social media @mountainrail @casscenicrailroad and visit our website at www.mountainrailwv.com to stay up-to-date on schedule information.
COVID-19 COURTESY AND AWARENESS:
– Please obey all signage in regards to the flow of foot traffic while on our premises
– When checking in, we ask that ONLY ONE person from your party check in all tickets for your party
– Please practice physical distancing to the best of your abilities, especially when checking in, boarding/detraining, while seated aboard designated train cars, and while off the train
– Face coverings are RECOMMENDED BUT NOT REQUIRED when checking in inside our locations and while onboard our trains
– We also encourage all passengers to wash/sanitize their hands as much as possible
– IF YOU FEEL SICK, please consider staying home. We are more than happy to reschedule your ticket(s) or issue you a voucher at any time
– We are implementing more rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocols in all public spaces
COVID-19 TICKETHOLDER DISCLAIMER:
While we are committed to enhanced standards in an effort to keep you as healthy and safe as possible, there remains an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and any place where people are present. By visiting our facility and riding our trains, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
– We DO NOT allow pets on any of our excursions.
– Service animals which are required due to a disability are allowed.
– All trains departing from the Cass depot with the exception of the Cass Christmas Train and Greenbrier Express are wheelchair accessible (Car D on Whittaker Station and Car G on Bald Knob are the accessible cars on those trains).
– Due to the historical nature of the equipment, the New Tygart Flyer, Elkins Winter Special, Cass Christmas Train, and the Greenbrier Express are not wheelchair accessible. There are multiple steps to board each of these trains, but there are handrails to help.